Sometimes, even if you do not want trouble, trouble finds you or at least people try to drag you into trouble. Well, this is indeed common among men. They seem to find trouble anywhere so it is best to learn some of the most common sense self-defense tips to keep you safe and out of fights and other dangerous scenario. Here are the tips that you should remember:
1. Think before you speak - most of the times, men get into trouble because of their tactless mouth. You should always think before you speak. You do not say foul things just for the sake of making jokes. Sometimes, people do not get your jokes most especially if you were not friendly to each other. Therefore, you should always think about the words that will come out of your mouth.
2. Do not join other people's fights - another common incident for men is joining other people's fights. Well, you are not a superhero so you should not act like one. Do not try to butt-in between two people arguing most especially if you do not know the both of them. When you see two guys punching each other, will you just dive in and fight with them? Well, the answer is no even if you know the person. The best thing that you should do is call the authorities so they could stop the fight.
3. Avoid drunk people - drunk men usually look for trouble. They mock other people and they say nonsense things. You should not fall for this. Instead, when you see drunken person coming to your way, try to move the other way just to keep safe. It is not worth it to fight with a drunkard.
4. Look for a possible weapon in your surrounding - when you seem caught up and there is no other way to move out, the best thing to do is to look for a possible weapon that you can use. You could look for a pointed object, a vase, or anything hard then you could use it to get out of the scene.
5. Try to calm down other people who are looking for trouble - the best way to treat a scenario wherein a person tries to push you for a fight is to calm him/her down. Do not try to heat up the conversation by answering back. You should remember that there would be no fight if the other person were not willing to fight.
6. Do not drink too much - partying is fun but try to limit your alcohol content to avoid uncontrollable situations.
7. Run if you must - last tip to remember is to run if you must. Running away from a fight does not necessarily mean that you are a coward. Sometimes, it is more important to keep yourself safe than to fight a worthless battle.
The tips mentioned in this article will help men out there to stay safe and away from any danger. You could come up with self-defense weapons like stun gun if you really think you need it. However, you must be responsible in carrying such weapons. You should remember that stun gun is not a toy so you could not use it to play around your friends or even enemies. You should just use it against attacker. Another important thing to remember about using stun gun is to make sure first, that it is legalized in your city or state.
Author: Cori Baker
Cori Baker enjoys writing for Beststungun.com which offers taser gun and stun gun as well as a host of additional products.
View Count: 336