Emergency Preparedness >>
List Price: $395.00
Our Price: $269.00
Emergency search and rescue kits for disaster relief.
- (1) Saw - to help free trapped victims.
- (1) Pair of Pliers - additional rescue/camp tool.
- (1) Roll Caution Tape - to restrict access to dangerous areas.
- (1) Steel Pulley Block/Tackle - to aid in immediate rescue efforts.
- (1) Flathead Screwdriver - additional rescue/camp tool.
- (1) Phillips Screwdriver - additional rescue/camp tool.
- (1) Tarp 10' X 12' - provides emergency shelter and ground cover.
- (4) Safety Goggles - protective eye cover for disaster relief teams.
- (4) Safety Vests - fluorescent orange to identify rescue team leaders.
- (1) Hammer/Hatchet - additional rescue/camp tool.
- (1) Roll Duct Tape - for everything and anything.
- (1) Vise Grip - additional rescue/camp tool.
- (1) Folding Shovel - additional rescue/camp tool.
- (1) Pry/Crow Bar - 24"- additional rescue/camp tool.
- (1) Nylon Cord - 50 ft. - to set up camp and rescue efforts.
- (4) Triage Tags - for identifying and prioritizing levels of sustained injury.
- (4) Whistles - blows loud to attract rescue attention.
- (4) Pair Work Gloves - leather palmed to help escape and sift through debris.
- (4) Pair Latex Gloves - provides protection for treating others.
- (4) Shake Lights - No batteries or bulbs required. Shake for 30 seconds for up to 10 minutes of light!
- (4) Hard Hats - OSHA approved for dangerous conditions.
- (4) Green Light Sticks - 12-hour, high-intensity yellow for brilliant, instant, and reliable light.
- (4) Yellow Light Sticks - 12-hour, bright-green, reliable light at the snap of the fingers.
- (1) AM/FM Solar & Hand-Crank Powered Radio, Flashlight, & Cell Phone Charger - to provide lighting and the latest news/reports.
- (1) Survival Knife Kit - sharp 6" stainless steel blade with jagged edge blade for cutting on opposing side, survival contents in handle (waterproof matches and fishing hooks/weights/line) compass, sheath, and sharpening stone.
- (1) Packed in durable duffel bag - with easy- to- grab hand and shoulder carrrying straps.